Wednesday, December 26, 2007

River Rage

Just finished a little Christmas poker. Should have stuck to the new Wii bowling.

Raised with KQ offsuit on the button, three limp along with my raise. Flop comes out 5JQ all clubs. I am holding the king of clubs. Everyone checks to me. I decide to bet it hard and find out where I am. Everyone folds except one dude who calls my 3/4 pot bet. Turn comes out with another queen. I have a set of queens with a second nut flush draw. He goes all in. I study and think he has a queen as well. Could he have AQ? QJ---Full house? Q5?, JJ for another full house? A made flush? Way too many options but I smell weakness and call. He flips up AJ with only ONE Club. He has two pair QQJJA and I have the set of queens. The river comes out with the 7 of CLUBS. And he takes down a BIG pot on me. No Christmas justice. Sorry to whine. Next time I'll play him in Wii bowling and see who wins..

Surgical Poker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit www.dooingpoker.com the best online poker. You can play Texas Hold’em and enjoy too much!