Sunday, September 17, 2006

Phil Hellmuth beats me at Pasatiempo


Phil's winning continued on the golf course last Friday. In a best ball scramble match at Pasatiempo (an excellent golf course in Santa Cruz, CA), he and his partner took my money. This is a picture just off the 18th green. We were down six matches going into the tough 11th hole when a miracle shot gave us the momentum to win the next 4 holes.


The wind was 20-30 miles per hour and gusting. After I airmailed 18th green, it was over and Phil gladly took my cash. I may never beat him at poker but I want another chance on the felt of the golf course.


AM


For more pix go to Surgical Poker.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Site. Looks like you've really spent some time making this site look good..
Well done!!
DJ Perth Drop by and visit us some time..