Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Poker in a Bikini in Aruba?

I did play in the Ultimatebet.com Aruba freeroll that was on the Arubadecoder postcards in our Camp Hellmuth gift bags. When it got down to 5players I took the chip lead and thought "I really could win this!" Ipromised myself that I would wear a bikini for the entire Aruba Classictourney if I did win the 1st place prize (a trip for 2 and entry in theAruba Classic). Alas, I lost my chip lead and went out in 3rd place. It wasupsetting to lose - I can't imagine what the pros go through when they'vespent multiple grueling days at the table only to lose right outside themoney! But I do think I played my best poker in that tourney and I know ifI put my mind to it, I could win more often.

Thanks for the post from NYC's Mary. We look forward to more of her poker stories and comments. For more poker pix and vegas info, go to: Surgical Poker.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding.. You are, aren't you ??

DJ Perth Drop by and visit us some time..

Anonymous said...


POKER

Anonymous said...

I visit daily some sites and blogs to read articles or reviews, except
this website gives quality based content.
Also see my site :: online games

Anonymous said...

Verу soon this sіte will be famous among all blogging people, due
to it's pleasant articles

Also visit my page :: facespot.us
My website :: Americas Cardroom Poker Offer