Monday, March 13, 2006

AlohaBruce's Poker Story

I'm playing 2/5 nl at the Bellagio over Christmas this past year. I'm in the BB with KQ clubs, four player's limp in and LP raises, I call as well as two other's. The flop is 2, 8, 10 clubs (Yahoo for me), I lead out with $30 and everyone calls. The turn is an A s, I check( thought I was going to c/r) as well as the next two players, LP pushes all-in for about $500. After going in the tank for a few moments, I'm thinking that the best he could have is a set of A's. I call and push all-in for approximately $350, everyone else folds and the river is 3 clubs. Oh crap, I didn't want to see another club. Of course I have my K high flush and he has an Ac and Qd for the nut flush. I'm thinking, you pushed all-in with A pair and flush draw? Oh well, it won't be the last time I lose on the river.

No comments: