Monday, March 27, 2006

Garden City Spread Limit Game

I was near Garden City Saturday, so I decided to stopped by and check out the nl game. It's actually not an nl game it's a spread limit game with $100.00 buy-in. The spread is $3 - $100 with 1/3 blinds. The waiting list for the spread game was very long, so I mainly played 6/12 while waiting. I was only able to play the spread game for about 30 minutes before I had to leave. Half of the player's were pretty solid, the other's were decent and one super loose aggresive guy who was raising almost every round. He didn't last too long before he was knocked out of the game. If you play tight aggressive, you can do well in this game. I wonder if Bay 101 will start having a spread limit game too! It seems to be a very popular game at GC.

More info about poker and vegas at: SurgicalPoker.com

1 comment:

phat said...

spread limit?

do the limits start small and go up after a certain time like a tourney, or do they change at the dealers discretion?